What this course offers...
- Video and study guides for the 6 week course to guide you through the process of Healing, Permission, Perspective, Purpose, Creativity, and Commitment.
- Heart Talks and Challenges for each week.
- Action and prayer strategies.
- Correlating printables and additional materials to keep transformation going after the course is complete.
- Discussion forums for encouragement.
- Weekly check-ins and led discussions for digging deeper.
- BONUS: An step by step action plan on how to take the purpose God has laid on your heart to the next level.
- Extra BONUS: A Humbled Hearts Daybook for your prayerful journey.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF...
- God has laid a dream on your heart! You don’t know the details yet, but you know that he is working in you!
This dream is not out of the blue dear friend! It is a heavenly gift that is meant to be pursued and cultivated. Every moment of your life (the good and the bad ones) have shaped you for this. This course will guide you through figuring that out!
- You have been through some emotional turmoil in your life, and you are ready to find a purpose through it!
Girl, I am right there with you! Our pain is not in vain, and our purpose doesn't have to be discovered randomly as a by product of healing over time. It can be sought out, cultivated and discovered through each stage of this course!
- You have trials and you are ready for triumph!
This course is for you!!
- You want to make the most of the new year and are ready to dig deeper into the purpose God has for you.
This course will guide you through 6 stages of accomplishing this discovery. But don't forget the most important part, Communication with God. This course leaves whitespace for our Heavenly Father to communicate with us.
THIS IS FOR A FRIEND IF:
- They have expressed to you that they might want to pursues a passion that God has laid on their heart.
What a thoughtful gesture of support to gift a tool to discover more of what God’s plan for them!
- They have been through a tough situation and could use some encouragement to heal and move forward with their life.
What a better gift than something that gives them hope
- If this description reminds you at all of their journey. Share this with them!!
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts March 11 and ends April 15. This is a 6 week course.
Once I enroll, what's next?
After you enroll in the course and enrollment closes, you will receive an email confirming you've been added to the course and what your next steps are to accessing the course online as well as being added to the private group on Facebook.
If you have any more questions throughout the process, don't hesitate to reach out to me.
How long do I have access to the course?
After the course is complete you will have access to the course videos and downloads for two weeks in case you need to catch up, because I get it... life happens! After the two weeks is up, the videos will no longer be available, however, you will still have the files you downloaded (study guides and worksheets) and can use them to continue the process over time.
Why did you create this course?
This course has been such labor of love for me because I went through the same process that I guide you through. The Lord has a way of teaching me lessons about life through my experiences and then convicting me to write about it and share it with the world. This course was no different. The process you go through in each section was hand crafted by God, and simply only delivered by me. To God be the glory!
Is this a bible study?
The short answer is no, but this course is based on scripture, faith-filled principles, and prayer. I have started calling it a heart course/heart study because it just seems to fit!
Can I host this course at my home and invite my friends?
The course is designed for one seat per person. Therefore, purchasing one seat for multiple people is violating the process outlined. However, that's not to say you can't do it with your friends! If there is a group of you wanting to do it together, you all will need to purchase a seat in the course, and gather together to discuss and encourage one another.
Can I offer this as a class at my church?
The course is designed for one seat per person. Therefore, purchasing one seat for multiple people is violating the process outlined. However, that's not to say you can't do it with others in your church! If there is a group of you wanting to do it together, you will need to purchase individual seats for each woman in the course, and gather together to discuss and encourage one another.
I have more questions, can I email you?
Of course! I want to answer all the questions you have. Please email me at Jillian@hazelberrydesign.com .
FREE GIFT WITH ENROLLMENT!
A new season of transformation comes with a prayerful heart. My hope is that you will use this tool, just as I have, to continue the heart work you begin in this course. Each month's prompts will hold you accountable in your journey and deepen your relationship with the Lord.